Board of Directors
The Bow Valley Victim Services Association is a legal entity existing through incorporation.
The BVVSA operates under the direction of a Board of Directors. Their role is to govern the operations of Bow Valley Victim Services through the formal establishment of policies. They meet regularly to monitor and manage the affairs of the Association. The Board consists of five to ten members.
As of October 1, 2012 the membership of the Board of Directors for the BVVSA is as follows:
- Mary Buckingham - President
- Norma Stimpson - Treasurer
- Kathryn Williams - Secretary
- Ian Wilson - Director
- Yvonne Law - Director
- Andrea Schaetzle - Director
- Cst. Lottie Bell - RCMP Liaison Canmore
- Cst. Angela Richard - Director and RCMP Liaison Banff
For more information on how to become a BVVSA Board Member, please contact our Executive Director at Bow Valley Victim Services.